Why Join Neue?
Neue – translation (German to English) = definition: beginning anew and in a transformed way.
Joining Neue means you will be joining team of young go getters who push against the status quo and through their united passion for design, aim to create entirely new and exciting experiences through dynamic lighting.
We draw from the well of knowledge within our diverse team to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and inspire minds. Neue value innovation, sustainability, positivity, and local community just as highly as performance. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at Neue means being empowered to have your voice heard, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
We are seeking an intern who is able to work 4-5 days/week. The Business Development Intern is responsible for all business development relevant work.
- Reach out to potential inbound clients to understand project inquiries; collect necessary information, take notes, and sync up with internal teams for evaluation.
- Facilitate weekly BD meetings; prepare and keep track of relevant decks and materials.
- Collect and maintain BD assets. Support internal teams to create introduction decks and proposals.
- Prepare bidding materials. Make sure proposals are delivered on time and corresponding with client’s requirements.
- Coordinate contracts review and negotiation by working with GM, finance team, and legal team.
- Complete ad-hoc tasks assigned by managers.
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organisation the following competencies:
- A week can guarantee to have 4-5 days to work at Neue Brisbane office from April 1~June 30(remote work is not acceptable).
- Master’s degree undergraduate with relevant experience is preferred.
Equal Opportunities at Neue
Neue is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this position please email your cover letter, resume, and any relevant portfolio or links to [email protected] and make the title of your application email as Job Title: Applicant Name. Thanks, and good luck!