THE LATESTEvolution of Experience Design
Event Design & Management
At Neue we are known for creating immersive lighting experiences, but our expertise extends beyond creation and installation. Our talented, multi-disciplinary team are adept at event management. We deliver exceptional outcomes to every event we design and direct.
Neue employs a range of skilled professionals with skills in: project management, event leadership and consulting, and workforce management. They work alongside our talent network of architects, designers, lighting, sound and electrical engineers, and visual artists.
Neue’s strategic partners have played leading roles in the design, management and implementation of some of Australias and the world’s most important and recognised events such as the G20 summit, the Olympics and the Commonwealth Games. Plus, national music festivals such as Falls Festival and Splendour in the Grass. We’re also involved in grassroots community events in QLD such as Paniyiri Greek Festival, Teneriffe Street Festival, Caloundra Music Festival, and Noosa Food and Wine Festival to name just a few.
Our Event Design Services
At Neue we believe each event provides people with an entirely unique experience. As such our services are 100% customised to our client’s objectives. From initial conception to implementation, our complete event management experience will ensure that Neue fulfill all of a client’s logistical needs, align with their goals and help you to create a truly once in a lifetime event.
Neue event design and event management services include:
● Event Creation (research and design creation of concept and theme)
● Project Management (contract management, budget, timelines, applicable permits, insurance)
● Event Coordination (event services and practicalities of event production)
● Venue Management (site selection, contract, permits and licenses, parking)
● Event Services (food and beverage, specialist equipment, staging/sound, safety services, security, waste management)
● Event Hard Goods Coordination (décor, printing, signage, graphic design, and product design) ● Legality and Permitting (insurance, health and safety, road closure, fire precautions)
● Event Design (mapping of event layout and flow)
● Transportation & Logistics (ingress/egress, parking, attendants)
● Giveaways (promotional products)
● Staffing and Volunteer Management (position and need recruitment, communication, on-site training)
● Entertainment/Talent Coordination (research and recommendations, contracts)
● Hospitality Programs & Campaigns (client engagement and experience)
● Event Marketing (design, creation and execution of campaigns include advertising, PR releases, social media)