Why Join Neue?
Neue – translation (German to English) = definition: beginning anew and in a transformed way.
Joining Neue means you will be joining team of young go getters who push against the status quo and through their united passion for design, aim to create entirely new and exciting experiences through dynamic lighting.
We draw from the well of knowledge within our diverse team to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and inspire minds. Neue value innovation, sustainability, positivity, and local community just as highly as performance. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at Neue means being empowered to have your voice heard, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
Create submittal packages constructed with AutoCAD drawings and encompassing both conventional and LED based technologies on projects.
- Monitor and manage the processes involved in order and follow-on support as necessary, including assisting with Project Management activities and documentation.
- Provide layouts and design plots for the marketing group along with standard drawings for Web based media and documentation purposes.
- Design and develop custom products with electrical wiring schematics as necessary, adhering to customer specifications and requirements.
We want you to have:
- BSc degree in engineering (preferably in electrical or mechanical engineering)
- Minimum 3 years of experience and expert knowledge in working with AutoCAD 2006 or later.
- Ability to read, understand and translate mechanical and electrical specifications and drawings supplied by customers into Neue operational format. Drawing sets will be created for submittal to customers.
- Ability to work independently, learn and multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment,
Every little bit helps! It would be a bonus if you had:
- Knowledge of Architectural and Theatrical lighting components, control, and systems would be an advantage.
Equal Opportunities at Neue
Neue is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this position please email your cover letter, resume, and any relevant portfolio or links to [email protected] and make the title of your application email as Job Title: Applicant Name. Thanks, and good luck!